Τρίτη 14 Δεκεμβρίου 2021


 It's almost 3 years now that I am travelling the world by bike. I came this far with some small savings, but with a lot of courage and willingness to fulfill my dream of facing new challenges. That also wouldn't have been possible without the generosity of many people who also believe in these experiences. And I won't stop there!
.
My goal is to cycle all over Europe. For that I need to get my Italian citizenship in order to continue my journey with more ease during the current hardships of traveling during the Coronavirus pandemic.
.
Getting my Italian citizenship (I am Italian in the 5th. Generation), will allow me to work and support myself in all future journeys here in Europe and will have the opportunity to do visit all european countries with no time limits and open borders: D
.
But I also want to support some of the great people and projects I met on my way. Therefore, I want to give a percentage of every donation to my Gofundme to the “Arsis Solidarity Space” project. I visited this project while cycling through Greece this autumn and was amazed by the engagement and passion of the people. The project is located in the town of Kozani in northern Greece and has voluntarily carried out numerous solidarity activities over the last 13 years to support socially vulnerable groups in the region.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου